The EMR Canadian Orthopaedic Surgeons choose most often 25% of Orthopaedic Surgeons in BC, AB & SK.
- Accessible - from any computer with an Internet connection or your Smartphone.
- Adaptable - to your workflow and your processes.
- Configurable - create and integrate electronic versions of any form or document.
Waitlist"The Waitlist Manager in Accuro lets us do many of the things we only dreamed of. Our waitlist used to be unmanageable; we couldn't tell patients how long their wait might be and booking was a nightmare. Now we can run reports on average wait times for each procedure. We can quickly find the right patient when an OR slate becomes available; filtering our list by surgeon, procedure, location and other variables. OR booking forms are completed electronically, and patient information is pulled in from the Waitlist, speeding up and simplifying the booking process."
Clinic Manager, Edmonton Orthopaedic Associates
- Receive DI reports and access the PACS images.
- View MRI study/series quickly online.
- Manipulate the views in 2D and 3D.
- Electronic review creates a permanent audit trail.
Powerful, Intuitive, Flexible"To efficiently run a multi-physician office you need to be able to answer patients' questions quickly. Before using Accuro finding information meant pulling charts and, if that chart was out of the office with a physician, scheduling call-backs. Now everything is only a couple of clicks away, consistently organized and legible."
Jennifer Thornton, MOA with Dr. J. Paul Thompson
Letter GenerationLetter generation in Accuro adapts to the physicians workflow:
- Compatible with automatic dictation software
- Tick options on forms, then automatically generate customized letters.
- Easy to use customizable templates, click to select the phrases you want while automatically eliminating the text you don't need.
Requisitions"Before we started using Accuro doing requisitions took a lot of time. First filling out the forms by hand, then walking over to the fax machine to send it off, and then pulling the patient chart to file it. With Accuro patient information is pre-loaded, I can fax with the click of a button and the requisition is automatically attached to the patient chart. Not only is it faster, all the information about when it was sent and who it was sent to is at my finger-tips, and the physicians, right away."
Rosie Santo, MOA
With Dr. Farhad Moola
New West Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center